Dimensões do produto 21,50 x 28,0
Preço sugerido R$ 200,00
Sobre o livro
- emphasizing fluency and accuracy;
- embracing cognates for speakers of Spanish and Portuguese, enriching texts and building vocabulary faster;
- highlighting stressed syllables in new words so students master pronunciation more quickly;
- focusing on common mistakes to accelerate accuracy;
- providing audioscripts that help with difficult aspects of listening, pronunciation and spelling for speakers of Spanish and Portuguese;
- personalizing learning through “Make it personal” section in every lesson;
- building writing skills through integrated process writing in every unit;
- exploring the 60-question syllabus with a memorizable question opening every lesson;
- presenting song lines linked to every lesson to help remember its language or topic;
- offering a iD Café video in every unit
- Pronunciation Chart: now digital;
- Cyber English and World of English boxes have been removed.
- Relevant information has been included in the Teacher’s Book.
- Students have access to the digital pages of the print Workbook, with all the activities 100% digitalized and trackable.
- More digital content: new Extra Practice Activity types:
- Interleaved Teacher’s Book
Componentes da obra
- Livro digital para projeção (IWB)
- LMS Plataform
Sobre os autores
Luiz Otávio Barros
Luiz Otávio Barros (MA in Applied Linguistics, Lancaster University) has been teaching, training teachers, designing language courses and writing ELT materials since 1992. Formerly academic coordinator at Cultura Inglesa São Paulo (where he was responsible for the advanced levels, as well as COTE, DOTE and DELTA tuition), head of research and development at Associação Alumni São Paulo (where he was in charge of the adult segment) and BRAZ-TESOL’s second vice president, Luiz Otávio is co-author of Richmond’s English ID / Identities and series editor of Access.
Carol Lethaby (MA TESOL) lived and worked in Guadalajara for 14 years, at the Instituto Anglo-Mexicano, the Tec de Monterrey, the Universidad de Guadalajara, and training teachers for the British Council, Mexico.
Carol now lives in San Francisco, California, writing materials and consulting, as well as being a part-time lecturer on the New School New York online MA in TESOL and an instructor at UC Berkeley Extension and City College of San Francisco. She is co-author of the Awesome, Next Step and The Big Picture coursebook series published by Richmond.
Paul Seligson has been ‘TEFLing’ worldwide for 40+ years, is a Latin American specialist, and well-known for his lively, pragmatic training. His many ELT publications include English File, Kids’ Web, Essential English 1-5 and Identities 1 and 2. His newest title, English ID Second Edition, remains the only 4-level course specifically written for Portuguese and Spanish speakers in Latin America, and is significantly improved, with many new, locally relevant features! He works freelance from Brighton, and is absolutely 'encantated' to be able to work once again with Brazilian teachers.